These release notes list changes to the Coinbase Advanced Trading API.
- List Accounts pagination was not working for some requests.
- Get Market Trades
best_bidare now populated in the response.
- All channels bug where unsubscribing from one product sometimes unsubscribes for all.
- Market trades channel was added to send real-time updates of trades in specified markets.
- OAauth2 is now officially supported as an authentication option.
- Create Order was cancelling post-only orders placed with an invalid limit price immediately after placement. Post only orders on BUY side are required to have a limit price lower than best ask, and post only orders on SELL side are required to have a limit price higher than best bid. If these conditions are not met on an endpoint call, the order will now be rejected with a corresponding error.
- WebSocket API rate limits increased to 750 requests per second.
- User channel supports new fields:
- List Products offset was not always being honoured in the request.
- List Fills scope changed to wallet:transactions:read.
- Get Account was sometimes returning 0 incorrectly as the account's balance.
- Get Order was incorrectly returning postOnly as false.
- Get Transaction Summary no longer requires a
user_native_currency(the field has been deprecated).
- GA release of the Advanced Trade REST API and WebSocket protocols.
- Public BETA release of the Advanced Trade REST API and WebSocket protocols.
Was this helpful?