Coinbase Advanced Trade API is in Beta. We welcome your feedback in the forums!
In early 2023, all Pro API users will be migrated to Advanced Trade API.
API users are strongly encouraged to start migrating their trading experience from Coinbase Pro to Advanced Trade on their own. To do so:
- Transfer your funds from Pro to Coinbase.com.
- Create new APIs key on Coinbase.com.
To transfer funds from Coinbase Pro to Advanced Trade on Coinbase.com:
- Sign in to Coinbase Pro.
- Click the blue Coinbase banner at the top of the screen.
- Select Transfer funds and All portfolios. You can also initiate a transfer in the Portfolio section by selecting Withdraw > All portfolios > Transfer to Coinbase.
- If you have open orders, follow the prompt to cancel all orders on the Orders section. Funds held on open orders will not be included in the transfer.
Coinbase.comas the transfer destination.
- Select Withdraw to view transfer details and confirm the transfer.
Once your transfer is complete, your funds are immediately available on coinbase.com.
To trade on Coinbase.com, you must create a new API key (and cannot use your Coinbase Pro keys).
- Sign in Coinbase.com.
- Select Settings from your avatar dropdown.
- Select the API tab.
- Click New API Key and authenticate.
- Choose the accounts ("wallets") and permissions ("scopes") that the key should control.
- Click Create.
- Write down your key and secret! They cannot be recovered!
Updated 14 days ago