Navigate to the Keplr Wallet extension in the Google Chrome store and follow the on-screen prompts to add the extension to your web browser
Open the browser extension and select Create new account
To use a Ledger hardware device to manage your Keplr wallet, first ensure you have the Cosmos app open and unlocked on your Ledger device.
Select Import Ledger in the Keplr UI and follow the on-screen prompts to connect your Ledger to Keplr.
Skip to Step Two: Fund Keplr Wallet below.
- Copy your mnemonic seed phrase and store it somewhere safe
Ensure that you store your mnemonic seed phrase somewhere safe where it cannot be lost or compromised. Your mnemonic seed phrase is the master key to your wallet; loss or compromise of your mnemonic seed phrase may result in permanent loss of your EVMOS.
- Establish an account name and password, then select Next
- Confirm your mnemonic seed phrase and select Register
- Open the Keplr wallet browser extension and select Deposit
- Copy the wallet address that appears
- Navigate to the exchange or wallet where your Comsos ATOMs are stored and send your EVMOS to the Keplr wallet address you just copied. Your assets should now appear in your Keplr wallet
- Or, link your Keplr wallet to claim tokens from the Evmos Rektdrop by selecting Connect wallet here at https://gotrekt.com/mission-control
- Your EVMOS should now appear in your Keplr wallet
Updated 4 months ago