- Navigate to https://apps.moonbeam.network/moonbeam
- Select the wallet you would like to use to connect and follow the on-screen prompts to connect the wallet to the application
- Select Approve to allow Moonbeam to be added to your wallet as a new network, then choose Switch network to activate Moonbeam in your wallet
- If the wallet you connected was the same wallet used for a Moonbeam Crowdloan, your GLMR balance will now show on the Moonbeam dashboard. Proceed to 2: Stake GLMR to Cloud with the Mooonbeam app
- Open the wallet you connected to the Moonbeam app and copy the wallet address that appears with your Moonbeam account
- Send your GLMR from the exchange or wallet where it is stored to the address you just copied
- Following a few minutes to allow for network processing time, refresh the Moonbeam app and re-connect your wallet if prompted
- Your GLMR balance should now show on the dashboard of the Moonbeam app. It may take up to 10 minutes to show the balance.
Updated 4 months ago
Did this page help you?