- Currently, you will have to ensure that your Ledger is set up to accept testnet-level apps by enabling Developer Mode in Ledger Live's Manager.
- Within Ledger Live, navigate to Settings > Experimental features and toggle the Developer Mode setting to “on”
- Install the Oasis App within your Ledger Device by adding the app in Ledger Live’s Manager
- Navigate to https://oasis-wallet.rockx.com/ and select Log In in the upper right corner.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to allow the Oasis Web Wallet to connect to your Ledger Wallet; you will need to unlock your Ledger device and open the Oasis app on it
- If your ROSE is already stored on your hardware device, you balance will now show in the Oasis web wallet
- If your ROSE is stored in an exchange or elsewhere, copy the wallet address that appears in the web UI under Receive and send the ROSE from your exchange to that address
- Navigate to https://oasisprotocol.org/wallets and select Create Your Oasis Wallet
- Select Create wallet and copy your mnemonic seed phrase
Ensure that you store your mnemonic seed phrase somewhere safe where it cannot be lost or compromised. Your mnemonic seed phrase is the master key to your wallet; loss or compromise of your mnemonic seed phrase may result in permanent loss of your ROSE.
- Select Open my wallet
- Copy the wallet address that appears in the web UI under Receive and send the ROSE from the exchange or wallet where it is stored to that address
Updated 8 months ago