- Select Manage delegations on the Moonbeam app dashboard
- If prompted, review any changes to the staking parameters and select Close on the pop-up window that appears
- On the staking dashboard, click Select a collator
- In the Search for a Collator field of the pop-up that appears, search for the Coinbase Cloud validator and click on it to select it
Coinbase Cloud validator information
Validator name: Coinbase Cloud
Validator address: 0x293d1253b07c8bEB88A3a0758f8E9CCE299841B8
- Enter the amount of GLMR you would like to stake in the Amount field
Please leave enough GLMR unstaked in your account to pay for future transaction fees, such as sending and withdrawing your staked GLMR.
- Select Delegate and follow the on-screen prompts to confirm the transaction in your linked wallet
- Wait for the transaction to complete for your GLMR to be staked
- You will now see your staked balance on the Moonbeam app dashboard
Congratulations! You are now staking with Coinbase Cloud.
Updated 4 months ago