- Go to the Polkadot UI
- Click STAKING under NETWORK in the top navigation
- Select the ACCOUNT ACTIONS in the Staking navigation at the top
- Select + NOMINATOR at the top right of the screen
- In the modal, select your stash account and, if applicable, controller account
Double check that your controller has the nominal funds (6-11 KSM) it needs for the “existential deposit” and to pay for transaction fees.
- In the value bonded field, input the amount of KSM you’d like to bond. If you’d like to bond all of your KSM, pleaseleave 5-10 KSM in your stash account for transaction fees
- Select your preferred payment destination:
- Select Stash account (increase the amount at stake) to compound your rewards on your Stash account (most common), or
- Select Stash account (do not increase the amount at stake) to leave your rewards un-bonded and spendable in your Stash account
- Click NEXT
- Disable autoselect to enable searching for nominators
- Search for and select the Coinbase Cloud validators:
Coinbase Cloud validator information:
Validator name: Coinbase Cloud
Coinbase Cloud 1: EFjHdypk8xLf3ocDEFPaKFWVcfamH8mpvfUeXHvRWpSBk2M
Coinbase Cloud 2: DXrJrPLLBHuapmYJ6tfuUStKubhykWmpgLckJpgFgjp2JvV
Coinbase Cloud 3: FsnmRZ5Xk2btFqGXVErvLaYUvxDkQDYr5x98s8QigqP5kEs
Coinbase Cloud 4: E8HpgWvs61LgtENmJaXhUvCWt21jTz7kvXYwGLopsa2qscf
Enter each of the Coinbase Cloud validator addresses from the list above when staking.
Selecting any or all validators from this list indicates your willingness to support those selected. The protocol automatically allocates your stake to a subset of the validators from your nominated list to participate and earn rewards each era. Selecting any or all validators increases your opportunities to earn rewards. Learn more in our Kusama FAQs.
- Click Bond & Nominate
- Click Sign and Submit
- Enter your stash password in the pop up window
- Click Sign the transaction
- Wait for the Transaction Success banner to pop up. This process can take a little while if the network is behind.
Congratulations! You are now staked to a Coinbase Cloud validator.
Updated 3 months ago