- Click on Stake & Delegate in the left-hand navigation
- Click Start Delegating in the Delegate modal on the right
- Enter the Node Operator ID for the node you wish to delegate to:
Coinbase Cloud validator information
At this time, the Flow protocol only allows for users to delegate to only one node per Flow account. You may choose to delegate to any of the below Coinbase Cloud nodes, all of which have the same reward rate.
Future releases from the Flow team may enable splitting delegation to multiple nodes with an optimized reward coefficient for splitting one’s delegation evenly amongst all four nodes.
Validator name: Bison Trails
Collection Node ID: 48ba5aabeaf1a7c1bc6a96b20c8e9f6cbe7f6b3c77faec3b77fa66a630abf8c7
Consensus Node ID: a65461e68eae80c9bd9d8edc81857c7d2cd83ba9992433c468e9ef6515d32006
Execution Node ID: e52cbcd825e328acac8db6bcbdcbb6e7724862c8b89b09d85edccf41ff9981eb
Verification Node ID: b17280bf57adad0de648d827a7ccbe81c74cf6a9cc44af4778587b133747a2f9
- Enter the amount of FLOW you would like to stake in the Stake Amount field
Please leave 5-10 FLOW unstaked in your account to cover transaction fees
- Click Continue
- Review the transaction details and approve the transaction
- Click Submit
- Verify the transaction in your wallet
- Wait for the transaction to complete
- In the Stake and Delegate page you will now see your transaction in progress. Your delegation will be live at the next epoch.
Congratulations! You are now staked to a Coinbase Cloud validator.
Updated 5 months ago