- Click on Stake & Delegate in the left-hand navigation
- Click Start Delegating in the Delegate modal on the right
- Enter the Node Operator ID for the node you wish to delegate to:
Coinbase Cloud validator information
You may choose to delegate to any of the Coinbase Cloud nodes below, all of which have the same reward rate.
Validator name: Coinbase Cloud
Collection Node ID: 48ba5aabeaf1a7c1bc6a96b20c8e9f6cbe7f6b3c77faec3b77fa66a630abf8c7
Consensus Node ID: a65461e68eae80c9bd9d8edc81857c7d2cd83ba9992433c468e9ef6515d32006
Execution Node ID: e52cbcd825e328acac8db6bcbdcbb6e7724862c8b89b09d85edccf41ff9981eb
Verification Node ID: b17280bf57adad0de648d827a7ccbe81c74cf6a9cc44af4778587b133747a2f9
- Enter the amount of FLOW you would like to stake in the Stake Amount field
Please leave 5-10 FLOW unstaked in your account to cover transaction fees
- Click Continue
- Review the transaction details and approve the transaction
- Click Submit
- Verify the transaction in your wallet
- Wait for the transaction to complete
- In the Stake and Delegate page you will now see your transaction in progress. Your delegation will be live at the next epoch.
Congratulations! You are now staked to a Coinbase Cloud validator.
Updated 2 months ago