- Open your NEAR web wallet account or visit your NEAR web wallet address provided at your token allocation (ending in .near)
- On the portal, you should see the amount of NEAR you have in your locked and unlocked contracts
- Visit the staking page of the web wallet at https://wallet.near.org/staking (the page may take a few moments to load)
You will have to repeat this process for both your locked and unlocked contracts if you would like to delegate from both. To do so, follow the below steps through step 7, then select your other contract and repeat the process from step 4.
- Under Staking from, select the contract you would like to stake from and click STAKE MY TOKENS
- On the Select a Validator Page under Validator account ID, enter either of the Coinbase Cloud Stake Pool IDs: bisontrails.poolv1.near or bisontrails2.poolv1.near
Coinbase Cloud validator information
Validator name: Bison Trails
Staking pool IDs:
- Follow the on-screen prompts to sign the delegation transaction using your Ledger hardware device, or other recovery method
- If you would like to stake from another account, you may do so by using the dropdown menu on the top right to select your other account and repeating the above steps
To add additional NEAR accounts to the same portal, you can recover them from https://wallet.near.org/recover-account using any of the four recovery methods
- Following the network processing time, you should see a confirmation message that your staking transaction was successful
Congratulations! You are now staked to a Coinbase Cloud validator.
Updated 10 months ago