- Navigate to the Provenance Blockchain Explorer Dashboard
- Connect to Provenance Wallet by click the key icon on the upper right corner of the page
- In the pop-up window use your password manager to populate the username (and key) for your Provenance Blockchain wallet
- Enter the wallet password
- Select Submit
- Select Validators on the dashboard menu
- Search for the Coinbase Cloud moniker or validator address and click Delegate:
Coinbase Cloud validator information
Validator moniker: Coinbase Cloud
Validator address: pbvaloper16w74eff40g3eux8kz92tmwzjjcngckw2672ycs
- Enter the amount you would like to stake with Coinbase Cloud in the Amount to Delegate field
- Select Delegate
- In the Provenance Blockchain wallet pop-up window, confirm that the Coinbase Cloud validator address is correct: "validatorAddress": "pbvaloper16w74eff40g3eux8kz92tmwzjjcngckw2672ycs"
- Select Confirm and Broadcast
- Your delegation will now show under the My Validators section of the Provenance Blockchain Explorer Staking dashboard
Congratulations! You are now staking with Coinbase Cloud.
Updated 2 months ago
Did this page help you?