- Navigate to the Provenance Blockchain Explorer Dashboard
- Click the key icon on the upper right of the page and select Provenance Wallet
- In the pop-up window use your password manager to enter the key credentials for your Provenance Blockchain wallet
- Select Submit
- Select Staking on the top dashboard menu
- Search for the Coinbase Cloud moniker or validator address:
Coinbase Cloud validator information
Validator moniker: Bison Trails
Validator address: pbvaloper16w74eff40g3eux8kz92tmwzjjcngckw2672ycs
- In the Bison Trails moniker row click Delegate
- Enter the amount of Hash you would like to stake with Coinbase Cloud in the Amount to Delegate field
- Select Delegate
- In the Provenance Blockchain wallet pop-up window, confirm that the Coinbase Cloud validator address is correct: "validatorAddress": "pbvaloper16w74eff40g3eux8kz92tmwzjjcngckw2672ycs"
- Select Confirm and Broadcast
- Your delegation will now show under the My Validators section of the Provenance Blockchain Explorer Staking dashboard
Congratulations! You are now staking with Coinbase Cloud.
Updated 4 months ago
Did this page help you?