A public sandbox is available for testing API connectivity and web trading. While the sandbox only hosts a subset of the production order books, all of the exchange functionality is available.
In this environment you can add unlimited fake funds for testing.
Login sessions and API keys are separate from production. Log into the sandbox web interface to create an API key, deposit/withdraw funds, etc.
Use the following URLs to test your API connectivity.
To create an API key in the sandbox web interface:
- Go to the sandbox web interface
- Create an account or sign in.
- Go to API in your profile dropdown menu.
- Click New API Key.
To add or remove funds in the sandbox web interface:
- Go to the Portfolios tab.
- Click the Deposit and Withdraw buttons as you would on the production web interface.
Updated about 1 month ago