These release notes list changes to Coinbase Prime.
portfolio_idparameter is no longer required. If not specified you get all products.
- 31 day limit has been removed so you can now request orders for any time period using
end_dateparameter is still optional, but if not specified you get orders from
start_dateto the end of time. Previously it returned
start_date+ 31 days.
portfolio_idparameter is no longer required. If not specified you get all products
- All other query params are currently non-functional and result in an error if used. This includes:
- The maximum number of orders returned is 1000. If a client has more than 1000 open orders, an error is returned prompting the user to use Websocket API, or FIX API to stream open orders.
has_nextboolean field has been added to the
paginationfield in the response body. The
has_nextfield indicates if there is more data available to paginate through.
total_result_countfield has been removed from the
paginationfield in the response body.
POST /v1/portfolios/:id/wallets/:wallet_id/withdrawalsendpoint is now available to request new withdrawal transactions from a portfolio wallet.
POST /v1/portfolios/:id/wallets/:wallet_id/transfersendpoint is now available to request new transfers between portfolio wallets.
GET /v1/entities/:id/payment-method/:payment_method_idendpoint is now available to retrieve payment method information related to investment vehicles.
POST /v1/portfolios/:id/walletsendpoint is now available to request new wallets for a portfolio.
GET /v1/portfolios/:id/activitiesendpoint is now available to retrieve a list of activities related to a given portfolio.
GET /v1/portfolios/:id/activities/:activity_idendpoint is now available to retrieve a specific activity.
- Blockchain Network Ids (
blockchain_ids) should now appear in the Transaction response.
GET /v1/portfolios/:id/order_fillspagination should now function as expected.
GET /v1/portfolios/:id/creditwill return 200 response if post trade credit is not enabled.
An enabled flag has also been added:
GET /v1/portfolios/:id/portfolio_balancesnow has a
GET /v1/portfolios/:id/commissionsis now available to retrieve commissions for your portfolio.
account_identifierfield now appears within
- The missing Transaction resources should now appear in
- The Transaction
transfer_tofields should now appear in the Transaction resource for Transfer Withdrawals and Deposits.
- External address deposit information should now be included in the Transaction resource response.
- For deposits and withdrawals to bank accounts, the payment method associated with that bank account now appears in the Transaction response as the
- Non-balance impacting Transaction types now appear in
- Welcome to the Coinbase Prime REST API.
- Welcome to the Coinbase Prime REST API beta.
Updated 29 days ago