Rosetta reference implementations are a good way to start learning how to develop a Rosetta implementation. Currently, you can find both
rosetta-ethereum sample implementations in GitHub. The sample implementations include configuration files for
rosetta-bitcoin and for
rosetta-ethereum as well.
You can use these samples to write your own configurations for testing with the
rosetta-cli tool. Our How to Write a Rosetta API Configuration File for rosetta-cli Testing documentation provides additional information on how to get started writing your own Rosetta implementation.
- Rosetta API implementation (both Data API and Construction API)
- UTXO cache for all accounts (accessible using the
- Stateless, offline, curve-based transaction construction from any SegWit-Bech32 address
- Comprehensive tracking of all ETH balance changes
- Stateless, offline, curve-based transaction construction (with address checksum validation)
- Atomic balance lookups using go-ethereum's GraphQL Endpoint
- Idempotent access to all transaction traces and receipts
Updated 2 months ago