These release notes list changes to Coinbase Wallet as a Service APIs and SDK.
- Added two distinct operating modes (
direct-mode) to the WaaS SDK.
- Released an open source Proxy Server for the WaaS APIs.
- Released an open source templatized Sample Application that utilizes the proxy server and WaaS SDK
- Added Polygon Mainnet to Supported Networks.
Added documentation on Pricing.
Added support for Base Mainnet.
Released React Native WaaS SDK 2.0.0.
- Added Native Android support (Kotlin)
- Simplified function signatures for React Native library
Released React Native WaaS SDK 1.0.2.
Updated APIs and sample demos to enable better handling of operations:
- Improved the following APIs to return the resource name of the resulting WaaS operation on successful initiation: createSignatureFromTx, prepareDeviceArchive, prepareDeviceBackup.
- Updated the Sample Project: MPCSignatureDemo, MPCKeyExportDemo, DeviceBackupDemo and DeviceAdditionDemo to process the operations that are created in the operation initialization call, instead of the last operation manifested in the result of ListMPCOperations.
- Updated SDK API by removing the convenience method
computeMPCWallet. The clients should ideally use
computePrepareDeviceArchiveMPCOperation(SDK) for MPCWallet creation in a Proxy server model.
GA release of the Wallet as a Service APIs and SDK.
Added support for the following:
- Export Keys into any traditional self-custody wallet.
- Backup Keys after creating a wallet.
- Recover Keys on a new device when necessary.
- Ethereum Mainnet
- ERC-1155: Multi Token Standard (We now support ERC-20, ERC-721, and ERC-1155.)
- 10 API key pairs: Cloud Admins and Owners can create up to ten API key pairs.
- ECDSA to EC API Key Standardization.
- Wallet Creation now uses
computeMPCWallet(SDK) instead of computeMPCOperation
Added to BlockchainService:
Added to MPCKeyService:
Added to MPCWalletService:
Added to ProtocolService:
Added the following SDK-specific APIs:
Added support for Base Goerli.
Public preview of the Wallet as a Service APIs and SDK.
Was this helpful?