Users Per Organization
Currently, Coinbase Cloud supports one user per organization.
Multi-user orgs will persist for customers who have already been onboarded in this configuration.
Dynamic multi-user support will be added in future releases.
Organizations Per User
Currently, Coinbase Cloud supports one organization per user.
Multi-org support will be added in future releases.
Creating an Organization
When a new user signs up, an organization is automatically created and the user is added to it as the sole owner.
Inviting Users to an Organization
In the settings tab (in the left navigation panel), you can access the Organization tab, where you’ll find an Invite Member button.
A few things to note:
- Only Owner and Admin types can invite new members. User types cannot see the Invite Member" button.
- You can only invite members who are not already signed up for Coinbase Cloud (because we currently only support one organization per user).
- When inviting a new member, you can select what role type to invite them into.
- Invitees receive an email with a link enabling them to signup and automatically join your organization.
- On this same page, you can cancel an invitation before it’s been accepted, and you can remove members from your organization after they’ve been added.
In the settings tab (in the left navigation panel), you can view the members of your organization.
In this view, new members can be added and existing ones can be removed or have their permissions changed (when multi-user support is added).
Was this helpful?