- FIX API will now enforce CheckSum validations for incoming FIX messages.
- All reports can be generated in parallel. Clients are no longer restricted to only have 3 reports being created at a time. Now clients can have up to 3 accounts reports and 3 fills reports per product generating at a time.
- Return the full aggregated order book for Level 2 queries under the
- Reduced the set of fields returned by orders in "pending" status for
GET /orders/<id>, and
GET /orders/client:<client_oid>APIs. See
List Ordersdocumentation for more details. Orders with non-pending statuses will be unaffected by this change.
- Return client order ID rather than order ID in successful cancel order response for REST API endpoint
- Require the field Symbol(55) on the following FIX API messages: OrderCancelRequeset(F) and OrderStatusRequest(H). Messages (F) and (H) without Symbol(55) will be rejected.
- Add pagination support for the
- Increased the maximum number of FIX connections allowed per profile from 5 to 7.
- Added sendingTime 5 minute validation.
- Added fx_stablecoin to products.
- Order Cancel Batch Request(U4) will accept optional ClOrdID(11) field for each cancel request. The provided ClOrdID(11) will be included in Order Cancel Reject(9) for partial reject.
- Order Cancel Batch Request(U4) will now return Order Cancel Reject(9) for partial rejected cancel request.
- Added failed status to reports.
- Our API endpoints were moved to exchange.coinbase.com from prime.coinbase.com.
FIX API: tcp+ssl://fix.prime.coinbase.com:4198 was moved to tcp+ssl://fix.exchange.coinbase.com:4198
Web Socket API: wss://ws-feed.prime.coinbase.com was moved to wss://ws-feed.exchange.coinbase.com
FIX API: tcp+ssl://fix-public.sandbox.prime.coinbase.com:4198 was moved to tcp+ssl://fix-public.sandbox.exchange.coinbase.com:4198
Web Socket API: wss://ws-feed-public.sandbox.prime.coinbase.com was moved to wss://ws-feed-public.sandbox.exchange.coinbase.com
- API FIX - Order Cancel Request (F) endpoint requires the Symbol field now.
/fillscustom rate limit.
- Increased public and private rate limits.
- Increase pagination limit from 100 to 1000.
- Updated max profiles to 10 and max API keys to 200.
- The Trailing Volume endpoint has been deprecated in favor of the Fees endpoint to get the latest volumes.
- Now recommending that clients opt to batch cancel orders by profile rather than session due to recent performance optimizations.
HandlInstin API FIX is no longer required.
- Addition of
max_withdrawal_amountfield in the
- Authed users subscribed to the Websocket Full or User channel will now receive their order fee rates on match messages. Details can be found in documentation for the Full channel.
- Addition of cancel_code field on canceled withdrawals.
- Addition of an endpoint to provide estimates of network fees for crypto withdrawals.
- Addition of a parameter for crypto withdrawals to specify if the network fee should be added / deducted from the requested amount.
- 'fee' and 'subtotal' fields added to responses for crypto withdrawals.
- The candles endpoint no longer has custom rate limits. It now shares the same rate limit with every other public endpoint.
- The maximum number of open orders (i.e. limit orders + stop orders) per product per profile will be 500. Profiles that exceed this threshold will be unable to place new orders on that product until the number of open orders is below 500.
- Generate an address for crypto deposits. See reference here.
max_market_fundsfields in the
- Users can retrieve information regarding their transfer, buy, and sell limits at
/users/self/exchange-limits. Refer to the Limits API for more information.
- Fill execution reports will show fee rates associated with the user's order. Please refer to the FIX ExecutionReport API for details on format.
- Execution Reports from Order Status Requests will return
ClOrdID, if it is supplied, even if the order isn't found.
- Activate messages on the Websocket feed will no longer expose
- Rate limiting changing from a per user basis to per profile basis.
- Order Status Request no longer allows the wildcard option.
- Order Status Request returns pending and done orders when you use OrderID or ClOrdID.
- Scheduled disconnects are on Mondays and Thursdays at 11 AM Pacific Time.
Updated 17 days ago