The deployment schedules for different components vary and may change without notice.
|FIX||Monday, Thursday at 2PM ET|
|WebSocket||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday at 2PM ET|
|REST||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday at 2PM ET|
The infrastructure for the US Spot Exchange is hosted in US-EAST-1 (AWS) within multiple availability zones.
The following information is subject to change without notification, and there is no guarantee that the it will remain static over time.
|Product||Availability Zone ID|
|FIX Order Gateways||use1-az4|
|Order Entry Gateway||use1-az4|
|Web Socket Market Data||use1-az4|
|FIX Market Data||use1-az4|
REST Entry Gateways
- Requests are routed through Cloudflare.
- Requests are processed on a FIFO basis with no queuing.
- REST requires additional authentication because it's stateless (as opposed to FIX order gateways, which authenticate during login).
FIX Order Gateways
- Each instance contains a per-user product based queue.
- Each per-user product-based queue can hold a maximum of 50 queued requests before requests are rejected.
- Each per-user product-based queue is processed on a FIFO basis.
Order Entry Gateway (Risk System)
- Each instance processes requests from FIX Order Gateways and REST in real time with no queuing.
- System performs real-time risk checks and account collateralization.
- Clustered service that guarantees FIFO sequencing at a product level.
- Processes all requests from Order Entry Gateway.
- Publishes market data to WebSocket / FIX Market Data.
Market Data (Websocket & FIX)
- Each instance can process all market data requests across all products.
- Messages are distributed to customers randomly, and there is no intended benefit to being “first to subscribe”.
Was this helpful?