You can connect your dapps to Coinbase Wallet on both mobile web (for iOS and Android) and desktop. You can also onboard new users who do not yet have a wallet.
Coinbase Wallet works with all EVM-compatible L1/L2 networks and supports these features:
- Unified asset balances across all networks
- Add custom network manually or via EIP-3085 (wallet_addEthereumChain)
- Add custom tokens manually or via EIP-747 (wallet_watchAsset)
- Network switching
- EIP-3326 (wallet_switchEthereumChain)
- EIP-3085 (wallet_addEthereumChain)
Additionally, Coinbase Wallet will autodetect all assets held in the user's wallet on certain whitelisted networks.
- Built-in faucets for funding your wallet with testnet assets (browser extension only).
- Near-instant indexing for Etheruem NFTs
- OpenSea API for Polygon NFTs
- ERC-721, ERC-1155 support
- NFT gallery and transfers directly in extension (transfers are Ethereum-only)
- Chrome Extension, iOS, Android
- Multiple ways to manage keys and sign transactions when interacting with applications.
Updated about 5 hours ago