Multiple access points
You can connect your dapps to Coinbase Wallet on both mobile web (for iOS and Android) and desktop. You can also onboard new users who do not yet have a wallet.
Coinbase Wallet works with all EVM-compatible L1/L2 networks and supports these features:
- Unified asset balances across all networks
- Add custom network manually or via EIP-3085 (wallet_addEthereumChain)
- Add custom tokens manually or via EIP-747 (wallet_watchAsset)
- Network switching
- EIP-3326 (wallet_switchEthereumChain)
- EIP-3085 (wallet_addEthereumChain)
Additionally, Coinbase Wallet will autodetect all assets held in the user's wallet on certain whitelisted networks.
- Built-in faucets for funding your wallet with testnet assets (browser extension only).
- Near-instant indexing for Etheruem NFTs
- OpenSea API for Polygon NFTs
- ERC-721, ERC-1155 support
- NFT gallery and transfers directly in extension (transfers are Ethereum-only)
- Chrome Extension, iOS, Android
- Multiple ways to manage keys and sign transactions when interacting with applications.
Coinbase Wallet will simulate and provide a preview of the outcome for all of your user's transactions, giving them a better understanding of how your dapp or smart contract will interact with their wallet.
Was this helpful?