- Navigate to the NEAR web wallet UI
- Select Create Account
- Create a NEAR Account ID, which will be used as your public NEAR address
Choose your preferred key storage and account recovery method, and follow the on-screen prompts to finalize your account
Ensure that you store your Secure Passphrase somewhere safe where it cannot be lost or compromised. Your Secure Passphrase is the master key to your wallet; loss or compromise of your Secure Passphrase may result in permanent loss of your NEAR.
- Choose your preferred account recovery method
- Choose your preferred method to fund your account
If you recently purchased NEAR from an exchange, select Manual deposit and copy the one-time address that appears. Visit the exchange where your NEAR is stored and send your NEAR to the address you just copied.
If you have an existing .near account, select Fund with an existing account and enter your existing .near account information.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finalize your account creation
Updated 6 months ago