- Select Accounts within Ledger Live and open your Polkadot account
Under Nominations on the Polkadot account dashboard, select Earn Rewards
- Select your Rewards Destination:
Select Bonded Balance to compound your rewards on your Stash account (most common), or
Select Available Balance to leave your rewards un-bonded and spendable in your Polkadot account
- Under Amount to bond enter the amount you would like to stake with Coinbase Cloud
Please leave enough DOT unbonded in your account to pay for future transaction fees, such as sending and withdrawing your staked DOT
- Select Continue and follow the on-screen prompts to confirm the transaction on your Ledger device
- Wait for the transaction to complete for your DOT to be bonded and ready for delegation
Once your transaction has completed to bond your DOT, select Nominate
In the search field, search for Coinbase Cloud
Coinbase Cloud validator information
Validator name: Coinbase Cloud
Enter each of the Coinbase Cloud validator addresses from the list above when staking.
Selecting any or all validators from this list indicates your willingness to support those selected. The protocol automatically allocates your stake to a subset of the validators from your nominated list to participate and earn rewards each era. Selecting any or all validators increases your opportunities to earn rewards. Learn more in our Polkadot FAQs.
- Select Continue
- Confirm that the validator addresses are correct on your Ledger hardware device’s screen, and, if so, select Accept to confirm
- A verification page will show that your delegation is complete
Congratulations! You are now staking with Coinbase Cloud.
Updated about 2 months ago